Sunday, April 18, 2010

The ENGAGEMENT!!!

On February 12, 2010 Rogan surprised me by coming home early. When he walked in the door he told me to hurry and get ready cause he had a surprise for me. We left Payten with my mom and we were out the door heading to Redmond. He told me that someone had spray painted the water tower in Redmond and he wanted to show it to me. We got to the water tower, he parked the car, turned some music on, and turned off the car. I asked him why he turned the lights off cause i couldn't see the water tower and he just told me to get out of the truck. We sat on the tail gate and just talked for a little bit. All the sudden our song started playing and he got on his knee and asked me to marry him. Right as i said yes bottle rockets started going off. It was the proposal of my dreams. He picked me up and twirled me around while he was hugging me and of course like any girl would, i was bawling. It was a complete surprise. Not even my parents knew he was going to do it that day. I'm so happy that he is the one i get to spend eternity with, he is the most amazing guy i've ever met and i'm so lucky to have him! We are going to have an amazing life together and i can't wait to start it on August 4, 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment